C# Programming Guide
File System and the Registry (C# Programming Guide)
Sample: Save a collection to Application Storage
1. Select unique topic that you enjoy.
2. Research the topic using books and reputable online sources. Be sure to cite all of them.
3. Prewrite your report. Write a thesis statement and create an outline.
4. Write your report. Start with an introduction, then move on to supporting body paragraphs. Write a conclusion and cite your sources.
5. Finalize your report. Proofread it, and have someone else read it too. Read it aloud, and come back to it after a few days.
The easiest way to write an outline is to gather all of your supporting materials, like quotes, statistics, or ideas, before getting started. Make sure you write down the page number you got these ideas from. Then, organize your ideas into subtopics, and use your supporting materials to provide at least two points per subtopic. Keep your outline concise and clear, since you’ll have to refer to it later! For more help on how to plan and organize your outline, read on...
What have you read lately (in the last year or so) that you really liked?